Natasha Savrani


I am a Figurative Arts painter with an Abstract Flair, Art Educator based in Rhodes, Greece with my husband and teenage daughter. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. My studio is based in a light- filled room overlooking my garden from which I draw inspiration and serenity. 

Painting offers me the chance to express the beauty I see in both Greek landscapes and people's expressions therefore my principal theme is nature and portraiture. My highest goal is to create a moment of stillness followed by an emotion in my viewer’s eyes. My favourite medium is watercolours, with which I fell in love with during the 2020 pandemic. Previously, I made figurative and almost abstract art pieces, using acrylic paints as my medium.

As an exhibiting member and founder of the local art group VAN GeNS we have held exhibitions in order to promote the work of local artists in collaboration with local organizations. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jasmine Huang AWS

Watercolor International 5 - Invitation and participating artists

AWARDS