Marie Françoise Ingels


I started watercolor about 10 years ago.

This quickly turned into a real passion with a thirst to learn and practice.

My work is sometimes towards the figurative and sometimes towards abstraction where I completely free my imagination which allows me to find a very personal style of expression.

My artistic practice is an essential source of freedom; working with water requires

 " let go ".

Whether in the wet, on fully or partially wet paper, the pigment spreads, diffuses, mixes with others, finds its way in unpredictable ways.

I particularly like those moments when the mixtures are made, sometimes unraveled without my knowing it ... when the unexpected arises and where beauty is to be grasped just there when it passes ...

Making nature our ally and accepting with great humility our complementarity also reveals all our possibilities, our beauty at the same time as hers.

With it, as in any human relationship, making an alliance, becoming an accomplice and complementary can thus bring out the new, the original and be a source of new wealth ...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jasmine Huang AWS

Watercolor International 5 - Invitation and participating artists

AWARDS