ANGELO GORLINI

 


After having explored various artistic techniques, I was captivated, in 1972, by watercol-our painting.

In 1974 I became a member of the A.I.A. (Associazione Italiana Acquerellisti) the Italian Watercolour Association, a society founded  that same  year with the aim of promoting this wonderful and fascinating art form.

I soon became an active advisor and secretary to the association, honoured to be able to collaborate with the then president Aldo Raimondi.

From then on my Journey has never stopped, later, as Vice Pressident to the unforgettable A. Pavesi, I was able to engage in the first of many international exchanges. Then as Pres-ident and Honorary President I continued to share this great artistic passion with artists, gallery owners, collectors and friends througt moments of human and artistic growth………




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jasmine Huang AWS

Watercolor International 5 - Invitation and participating artists

AWARDS