Rukiye Garip AWS

 


She was born in Turkey. She completed her undergraduate degree in arts. After she had served as an art teacher for 20 years, she became retired. In 2014 she switched to watercolor while she was painting in various techniques. She took part in over 70 jury-selected international exhibitions and her work has been published in several magazines and books in many countries. She is signature member of American Watercolor Society.

 

            “My feelings, my life, things I have accumulated; transforming them to original, transparent, poetic stories with watercolor is my source of the motivation that allowed me to wake up happily to every new day."




Yansima


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jasmine Huang AWS

Watercolor International 5 - Invitation and participating artists

AWARDS